NOTES TO AUTHORS
The following types of articles will be published:
- Articles describing original research;
- Short Communication, also reporting original work, but shorter and more concise as regards the subject matter;
- Reviews, which should be a critical evaluation of the current stage of research on a particular facet of environmental problems;
- Invited, accelerated articles, stimulating the up-to-data research;
Every article will be reviewed. The Editorial Board of the "Polish Journal of Environmental Studies", assisted by referees, will screen the submitted articles. Papers accepted for publication must not have been published elsewhere.
Authors of papers concerning the experiments with animals are requested to include the opinion and approval of Local Commitee of Ethics.
The address to which proofs are to be sent should accompany the paper. Proofs should be carefully checked and returned immediately.
The recommended order of presentation
- T i t l e
- Author's name and affiliations, email address.
- A b s t r a c t. An abstract stating the features and drawing attention to the novel aspects.
- K e y w o r d s. Up to 5 keywords or key phrases, indicating the topic of importance in the work.
- I n t r o d u c t i o n. An introductory statement of the subject under investigation with any essential historical background.
- E x p e r i m e n t a l p r o c e d u r e s. Working details must be given concisely; well-known operations should not be described in detail.
- R e s u l t s. These could be presented in tabular or graph form, with appropriate statistical evaluation.
- D i s c u s s i o n of r e s u l t s. Statement of conclusions drawn from the work.
- U n i t s a n d n o m e n c l a t u r e. The SI system of units and current internationally recognized (IUPAC) chemical nomenclature should be used. Common trivial names may be used, but should first be defined in terms of IUPAC nomenclature.
- I l l u s t r a t i o n s for reproduction should be clearly drawn on separate sheets of paper and submitted in duplicate.
- R e f e r e n c e s should be indicated in the text by consecutive numbers and the full references should be listed in the same order at the end of the article in the following form:
- KŁOS-WITKOWSKA A. Enzyme –based fluorescent biosensosrs and their environmental, clinical and industrial applications. Pol. J. Environ. Stud. 24 (1), 19, 2015.
- CHEN T. Y., LAI P.Y. A comparative study of enery utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China. Energy Policy. 38, (5), 2386, 2010.
- HEPEL M., ZHONG Chuan-Jian. Functional nanoparticles for bioanalysis, nanomedicine and bioelectronics devices., ACS symposium series; 1112, USA, 2012.
Use the following parameters for manuscript preparation:
- Spacing 1.5, font size 12, and a margin of 2.5 cm on all four sides of the paper
- Tables and figures should be included after references
- The most popular word processor file formats are recommended
Download Template in DOC or PDF
PJOES citation style
Citation style for download in CSL format for the open source software’s for reference menagement such as Mendeley.
Proofs should be carefully checked by corresponding Author and returned on time to Editors
On – line manuscript submission
Please create an account and log in at: www.editorialsystem.com/pjoes
After submission, each manuscript will be assigned an editorial number that authors should use in all correspondence with journal staff.
Please, notice that publication fee is 30 EURO + 0% VAT or 120 PLN + 5% VAT per one page of manuscript for foreign and Polish Authors, respectively. The each Figure and each Table is considered as one page of manuscript. The printing of Figure in colour will be charge 60 EURO + 0%VAT or 240 PLN + 5% VAT. The price includes printable PDF of article, which will be send to the corresponding Author.